Hearsay announces #PRitforward grant recipients
In an effort to assist 501(c)3 organizations, benefit companies, and b-corporations receive revenue-generating exposure, credibility, and attention in the marketplace, Hearsay launched its #PRitforward grant program in August 2016. This series of grants was designed to enable nonprofits, benefit companies, and b-corporations to get off the ground publicity-wise through pro bono public relations counsel. In addition to a PR strategy and access to a group of PR rock stars who will be serving as advisors, winners also may receive social media analysis, community engagement plans, event planning guidance, and more. companies, and b-corporations take their organization to the next level.
After receiving more than 500 applications, Hearsay has selected the five stellar candidates who we feel certain are going to make a difference.
The recipients of the first #PRitforward grants are:
- volunTEENnation: Led by youth, a volunteer platform that activates, mobilizes, and connects youth with volunteer opportunities, resources, and grants to get involved and help promote positive change in the world.
- Senior Services Solutions Plus: Ensures that seniors can remain independent and living in their homes for as long as possible by providing support, meals, and transportation.
- Community Bridges: Empowers girls from diverse backgrounds to become exceptional students, positive leaders, and healthy, young women.
- Center for Pet Safety: Driven to provide an enduring, positive impact on the survivability, health, safety, and well-being of companion animals and the consumer through scientific research and product testing.
- Diamond in the Rough Youth Development Program: Offers a variety of preventative programs and enrichment activities designed to build self-esteem, character, and leadership among girls ages eight to 14.